Thursday, January 1, 2009

I can barely see the puck.

During today's NHL Winter Classic between the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings, Reebok is running a promotion: find the player without the Reebok logo on their jersey, and win a chance at Stanley Cup Finals tickets.

An interesting idea, and it might get people to pay attention to a game they might only have been giving a passing glance to. Fans at the game can take part in the contest, too. Good luck with that, sitting in the upper deck at Wrigley, trying to pick out the ant that's missing a logo.

I'll try, but my TV is garbage. That, and the other issue being I don't rather care to watch the game. Blah, Western Conference mid-season hockey.

EDIT:
Can't access the Reebok Hockey site due to high traffic...I guess people actually are playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment